Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: FLOWER TEA HOUSE #3, 0 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: FLOWER TEA HOUSE #3

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of FLOWER TEA HOUSE  #3
77sunset wrote:
Hello Sue. Sounds like you have a bit of sciatic nerve there too. I find the usual backache from doing a bit much is a general ache but the sciatic nerve does grab you suddenly if you move the wrong way. Easy exercise and time are the only thing to fix it all. Sitting down sounds good but it does make you uncomfortable when you have a sore back.
I love the joey. They are so cute peeping out. We have baby magpies already. Mrs Bird is a month earlier than last year with her brood. Must be a sign of an early Spring. I suppose she will bring them down for us to feed as she does each year. We have a 2nd nest out the front and I think it may be her daughter.
I have met a few dogs who absolutely cannot live without having a ball thrown . My cousin had one who would drive everyone mad until he got tired of being ignored.
Your Broms are going to look great when you get them all organised. don't forget pictures when finished.
Sensible getting a man to do the hard work, makes them feel good ,helping the 'weaker' female. Ha Ha
I am building a frame for my Dragon fruit plants today. I spent yesterday getting some branches of the right size from the giant heap of tree loppings not burnt yet.
I hope they do well here . I have 3 colors and even if they don't fruit , it will be something different.
I planted out my Asiatic Lilies. I bought a mixed lot of 10 from eBay , but ended up with more than that so they should look very pretty in flower.
Better go and hang washing out. The weather is supposed to get colder and maybe wet.
Have a great day and take it easy
Have a Pumpkin Muffin.
Jean