Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: FLOWER TEA HOUSE #3, 0 by Awchid

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Awchid

In reply to: FLOWER TEA HOUSE #3

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of FLOWER TEA HOUSE  #3
Awchid wrote:
Time to stop fror a cuppa, Good afternoon to all, wont you join me and share a maccaroon. I went outside at 10-30 to manure some orchids it's now 2-10pm and I have just finished. They whoever THEY are don't make spray containers like THEY used to do they. I don't think I have done any spraying in the last few years when I haven't had to repair or readjust or do something to make them work properly.
I don't just have one, I have one for each job eg weed spray, bug spray,and orchid feed, this saves me making a mistake and having a disaster.none of them is problem free. My Aussie dendrobiums are looking good they are covered in buds so will be a real show when they come out. Overcast cool and breezy today and more rain expected so I thought a feed would give the orchids something to work with. I hope the ones I got the other day don't go into shock I don't think they have had a feed in years.
As far as I know Jean there is only one nursery here that has named hellebores and they are in the South Island and their prices are a bit prohibitive. I have bought off them but couldn't afford the ones that I really wanted, nothing has changed so I let them slip by. I actually
thought there would be more Kiwis on DG that would form a plant swap group but Mike is the only one that makes his presence known.
I wonder if they don't realise they can come on the Aussie forum for free. Or perhaps they have all moved to Aus lol.
THanks for the cuppa, I suppose I had better go and do a bit more outside so will catch up later... Lesley.