Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: FLOWER TEA HOUSE #3, 0 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

Subject: FLOWER TEA HOUSE #3

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of FLOWER TEA HOUSE  #3
77sunset wrote:
Here we are Chrissy and everyone else. No use wasting time walking down that long path to the Tea House when we could be chatting.
It is so cold here. Yesterday started out around 3C and never got over 8C all day. Lots of brief showers and I'm sure the showers were melting snow , it was sooooo cold . Fog this morning and still only around -iC.
I need another cuppa to warm my fingers. Nothing got done outside yesterday and probably nothing today. The garden is all growing well including the grass in the more open areas. I can see where I have to spray again. The first lot is dead . I love glyphosate. Kills off the weeds and does not affect the wildlife.
I have a little burgundy and green striped Calathea sitting on my table inside. It came from Kmart and would get a shock if I put her outside anywhere at the moment. I do like your arrangement Terri. Thank you , it will sit nicely on one of the tables, along with those other beautiful flowers from Sue. I am going to get that cuppa now to warm up my fingers. have a nice chat everyone and keep warm.
Here are some very tasty Bread Pudding muffins.
Jean

silly me, didn't write the name right . Oh well, Tea Room or Tea House, as long as we have somewhere nice to sit and chat.

This message was edited Jul 28, 2008 9:39 AM