Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Greenhouse: Does anyone have a Conservatory???, 0 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

Subject: Does anyone have a Conservatory???

Forum: Greenhouse

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Does anyone have a Conservatory???
HollyAnnS wrote:
Well maybe this 18th Century Conservatory is a bit much, might have to go for something a little plainer and smaller. LOL
My goal for next year is to put up a greenhouse. I had hoped to start it this year but Ric and I have joined a local Amateur Greenhouse Assoc. and there will be a series of lectures this winter on building, lighting, heating, pest control and a few other things. So we have decided to wait until next spring. Although we may try to get the footers in this fall. I have all the glass I need stored in my barn, it's been there for years just waiting. It will be glass on three sides with one side against the house with access into the greenhouse from both inside and outside. About 12 X 16 ft maybe a little larger. What I really want is more of a Conservatory, than a greenhouse with benches, although I'd like one of those, too. LOL
I see a tropical garden with a small pond. I was wondering if any of you have anything like this??