Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Indoor Gardening and Houseplants: I want to start growing under grow lights - right forum?, 0 by plantladylin

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright plantladylin

In reply to: I want to start growing under grow lights - right forum?

Forum: Indoor Gardening and Houseplants

<<< Previous photo Back to post
plantladylin wrote:
LOL Cleo, I just answered your d-mail.

I am blushing at all the comments! Not embarrassed at all ... but Thank you for the kind comments. I have no idea what pictures you were looking at of my AV's? I have very few AV's left and they are not looking too great. I guess I should try to find the thread where you saw those pic's. I know you are talking about some that are in my pool area. I have really taken a liking to Hoyas and only have the common ones found at Wal-Mart and Home Depot - for some reason they have not carried any this year!

My terrarium, LOL ... it used to have some order to it but I am so bad about pinching something or if a leaf breaks off something ... I just stick it down into the terrarium. There's a mixture of so much stuff in there right now. I love planting in glass jars or other terrarium type containers. Don't have to water often, if at all ... things just do so well under glass. I have a few glass jars with plants in them, some that have been planted up for about 4 years.