Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropicals & Tender Perennials: She's about to....#5, 0 by AuntB

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright AuntB

In reply to: She's about to....#5

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of  She's about to....#5
AuntB wrote:
Linda Kay, you know what's in one! No, No, Marion, don't put the tree up. It's an early b-day! All of you Hotties, I can't get over it!!! I wanted to tell Peg, I usually try to milk my b-day to a month long festival!!! It usually starts on my b-day. This year, it will wind down on my b-day! (8/5) I have so many nice cards and notes, Beck sent me a pair of new NICE gloves, I was thinking it was time I got a new pair and by golly I got some as a gift! And I was after Peg and Clemen for ganging up on me and you were ALL in on it!! LOL So it was a group effort! And ALL the marbles!!! I've decided I'm making a special bowling ball with them. I'll call it my Hotties Gazing Ball, everytime I look at it I'll think of you all. I've got all colors, sizes, and shapes, Joyce even sent plastic bouncy marbles! Clemens marbles came with instructions to play games... (may have to play a few games before I glue them on the ball.. Your gifts are precious and even if they aren't all MY marbles, I'll treasure the Hotties gazing ball forever! I'm really touched you guys. sniff sniff..You are a sneaky bunch of Hotties and I love you all! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO So now, when IS the HOTTIE Bruggers Convention?? I want to meet you all in person. (didn't get the pic centered very well, too excited)