Northeast Gardening: Happy Birthday cmdelg!, 0 by grammyphoeb

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright grammyphoeb

In reply to: Happy Birthday cmdelg!

Forum: Northeast Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Happy Birthday cmdelg!
grammyphoeb wrote:
Happy birthday Clemen! Sorry it's late, but my DD and i went camping this weekend.

It's 6:50 in the morning and why am I home instead of at the campsite. Good question!! The power went out for our site where we had our tent camper and in the 2 cabins next door at 10:00 last night. The owner said he couldn't do anything about it at that hour of the night. We could rough it without electricity except for the fact I have sleep apnea and use a C-PAP machine. I can't breathe (or sleep) without it and didn't have enough pillows to prop my head up so i could breathe. We loaded our food that would have spoiled without refrigeration and our valuables in the car and came home. The owner was not appologetic and told me if the neighbors can't stand the snoring maybe they would run me an extension cord!!! Why didn't he run me an extension cord??? Good thing we were only 20 mintues from home. We have to go back this morning to pack up and take down the camper. We're going to insist on a refund. We know things happen but the owner was an @*+^# about the situation. We go to a place with electrical hook-ups for a reason and think he should have at least said he was sorry and tried to accommodate my needs. Oh well, enough complaining on Clemen's B-Day thread. Eleanor