Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' X - Join us for a cup of Flowers!, 0 by terriculture

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright terriculture

In reply to: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' X - Join us for a cup of Flowers!

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The FLOWERPOT Cafe' X - Join us for a cup of Flowers!
terriculture wrote:
Hi Everyone! Star, how are your veggies doing? Traci, hope the move is going well?

Happy Belated Birthday Sue! I'll bring in your pressie later, maybe next week!! I've had an idea for something suitable. All Birthdays are important, especially one of our regulars!!

Hi Elle, I hope you enjoy your birthday celebrations this weekend, dancing the night away!
So pleased to hear you liked your cake and even took a picture of it to work, thankyou I'm thrilled!

Hi Karma, I see you turned up just in time for cake, hahaha!!! nice to hear from you. The flowers in the watering can are campanula. I was thinking the same thing about using bamboo to make a 3 tier container like Candees, haven't thought about the base but will probably use a clear glass plate.

Candee, Have a nice weekend! I don;t always spend hours on arrangements! For instance, Elle's cake took about 10 minutes to make and only has a tiny bit of oasis in the centre for the rose and hELLEbore leaves. The flowers placed all around are in little glass candle holder vases, filled with water which fit into the basket.

Have a nice weekend all.

Cheers Sue!