Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropicals & Tender Perennials: she's about to .....#2, 0 by 1AnjL

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 1AnjL

In reply to: she's about to .....#2

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of she's about to .....#2
1AnjL wrote:
well, I know exactly what you mean about kids still needing a momma when they are grown :o) LOL!
I have one who will be turning 21 this year....with him, I bought one of those 'year at a glance' calendars and hung it on the fridge....circled his 18th bday in red....and every time he mentioned about being an 'adult' and 'not needing a mother' I would just walk over to the fridge and x out the days....:o) the 'countdown' lol! he kept talking about when he turned 18 he was 'outta here!" etc, etc, funny, the more days I crossed off...the more he simmered down and didnt 'know' as much! :o) lol! now he's 20, been on his own for a few years and would give anything to get to move back home! LOLOL!

DH and I have 7 kids between the two of us....but now there are only 2 left at home :o( kinda sad...but also kinda nice :o) I think more kinda NICE! lol!

My youngest graduated grade school today! no more playing on monkey bars and swings...cause that is sooo not 'cool' anymore ! sniff sniff! :o(

k, off to fertilize my brug babies :o)