Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropical Zone Gardening: Carol's progress, 0 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: Carol's progress

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Carol's progress
wrote:
I will ...we didn't have a Summer this year it just rained and never stopped ...only 3 days in the whole Summer made it to 80F ...we usually have the kind of temps you now have ...and while I did not miss the heat ...we sure missed some blue sky ...it remained mostly grey and dark ...I thought you may suffer the same fate, well not suffer because I know 90's is suffering ...but what with the crazy things happening weather wise ...you know that the famous cherry blossoms of Japan flowered a whole month early this year ...crazy stuff like that I just wondered how your Summer will go.Hopefully it won't be too outragous ...hope it will ease up and be gentle. Our Winter commences as of the 1st of the Month ...I don't know why because I am more into the Solstice ...but Winter arrived instead of Autumn (Fall) this year ...two frosts already ...unheard of at this time usually ...so anyway stay safe warm and as healthy as possible ...just keep on keeping on

This message was edited Jun 1, 2008 12:37 PM