Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: General chat III (or is it IV?), 0 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: General chat III (or is it IV?)

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of General chat III (or is it IV?)
wrote:
Yes we will ...you will be pretty cold ...my Nephew was in tassie for christmas hols and said it snowed on New Years Day ...now that kind of scared me. Are you excited? ...what places will you visit while you are there? I have been told by friends that certain tourist places are haunted ...I live down the road from a certain haunted old church and graveyard ...I used to wonder why some weird tourists would pull up in buses and have picnics in the grounds until I was told that they were ghost hunters ...testing for Paranormal activity ...and they reckon to have found plenty there.I always felt something around that area and just put it down to such an old district having certain vibes, evidently this place has been declared officially haunted.So anyway if you are going anywhere near a certain Old Jail ...I would love to know what you think ...my friend said you could feel awful blackness ...like a dark heavy depression ...almost crushing in it's intensity: she came back well and truly freaked out .That was two years before the awful rampage of of that madman. I have often wondered if my friend had picked up some murderous vibes that haunt that place and perhaps vibes that may have influenced a feeble minded maniac.
Onto happier thoughts ...I know that Tasmania is very beautiful ...and we will look foward to hearing all about your adventures and tell hubby we wish him luck in the motorcross.
To everyone else ...whoo hoo it's the weekend.
Happy gardening