Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Container Renovations 2! (smile), 0 by KatG

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright KatG

In reply to: Container Renovations 2! (smile)

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Container Renovations 2!  (smile)
KatG wrote:
Kitty: I Love Proven winners plants...they're very hearty and although you pay more for them, I think it's worth it.

Gee, Englewood - You certainly weren't far from me. Hope your Mom is doing well. Canna would probably do fine for the Summer, but does Japanese Maple do well in your Zone? I'm trying to think of something tropical that would survive in Zone7 and its totally eluding me. A Standard Hibiscus tree? Love your Babies Esther :). Yes, there mine still are fixated on Lizards - there are so many wandering around the yard without tails! It's snake season right now and my female has become quite a hunter!!! I worry about it because they're could be some poisonous ones, but so far she's rustled up a couple of Harmless Black snakes.

Thank you Linda and Crimson!

When I was planting my Caladium Bulbs a few weeks out in front of the house, I poked a few in the containers of Impatiens out there! I think Caladiums go with everything! hehe