Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Greenhouse: GH obsessive syndrome need help!!, 0 by LouC

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright LouC

In reply to: GH obsessive syndrome need help!!

Forum: Greenhouse

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of GH obsessive syndrome  need help!!
LouC wrote:
This is our greenhouse 8X6 that we purchased from Costco this April. They had it on clearance for $599.00 and that was the most for the money that I could find. Probably searched for a year. The tacky cover comes from a canopy that we already had and fits pretty good. Discovered by browsing the web that it is actually a Rion. We had some trouble getting the panels to fit so I sent Rion an e-mail. Lo, and behold, their national serviceman lives in another suburb of Dallas.
(DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas). He made a housecall and showed us the tricks. We discussed the directions and since he is the one that writes them, he was going to do some revision. In 2/3 of the floor we put down new carpet (free from a friend's leftover) and 12 sq ft of concrete blocks which works as a heat collector.

I love it and have only used it now for less than 2 months. This picture was taken 4/12/08. Got plumeria "sticks" from the coop and they have all sprouted and two have infloe. Have other colocasia and musa from another coop and they are growing by leaps and bounds from the extra protection. This is not even the time of year to need a GH in my climate but it has still made a difference. Even DH now agrees it was not just another pretty tool.

Of course, the deal at Costco is gone but here is the information on the directions:

Distributor is Systems Trading Corp.
450 Seventh Ave. Ste. 2806
New York, NY 10123
customer service
877-407-9100 EXt1
Fax 512-407-9242
customerservice@stcaustin.com

Silver Line/Green Line 6X8 100"x76"x80"

The gentleman that came from Rion is named Roy 888-404-7626 or Rosemary 877-407-9100 Super nice people