Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropical Zone Gardening: An AlohaHoya tour, 0 by LouC

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright LouC

In reply to: An AlohaHoya tour

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of An AlohaHoya tour
LouC wrote:
Thank you very much for resurrecting this thread, Dave. Of course, my trip is history now and was even more wonderful than I anticipated. In these last months I have absorbed so much more of the tropicals and I shall study this again with all of the beauty and education. My heart is racing again just remembering. Seems like a long time ago and it has not been a complete 3 months. Wish it were Feb. 11 again and everything was yet to come.

Carol, Jen, Shari, RJ, you each have a Paradise of love and appreciation for nature and for others as you share your lives and plants so freely. You have changed many lives.

I realize this thread is about Carol's ranch and not me. Like Shari, I long ago ran out of adjectives. Sorry I jumped in so deep.

Am once again, inspired to create my little space of the tropical world. Time to turn on IZ and head to the garden.

Carol, will be thinking of you everyday as you recuperate at another sanctuary. Gonna be great.

Aloha, Yokwe, love,

Princess Kilikina aka Christi aka LouC

While watching the wonder of the humpback whales, Carol is on one side of me and Jen is on the other. Sure can't be that with a stick.

This message was edited May 11, 2008 5:42 PM