Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Clematis: Clematis help..., 0 by Pyewacketcat54

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Pyewacketcat54

In reply to: Clematis help...

Forum: Clematis

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Clematis help...
Pyewacketcat54 wrote:
Hi Jeanne,
So glad to know it is a good thing that I did,LOL
You should try a jp, I have one,that I bought a couple of years ago at HD,it was on sale,looked a little peaked,got it for 25.00,I gets morning till high noon sun,and seems to like this spot,so it stays there.I often try plants on sale, that way if they don't make it,well, I tried and didn't spend a load of money on it.I now have 11 1.80 clems from hd,went for more soil and compost and there ya go.... friends say I need a 12 step.It's my therapy I think,cheaper and way more fun.
I can't believe the way superthrive revives an almost dead plant,I put then in a 10 gal. aquarium(to keeps the cats out of them,one loves plants as much as I do) and they just come to life.I have a had few gnats,ordered some spray from natural planet for them.Trying to be a good greenie in the yard,daughter lives in Seattle ,it's mandatory recycle there,so she has taught me some about it all.
Anyhoo,if you ever get to Ft.Worth,come by and have a coffee or tea.You can meet the zoo.ha Becki