Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' IX - Join us for a cup of Flowers!, 0 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' IX - Join us for a cup of Flowers!

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The FLOWERPOT Cafe' IX - Join us for a cup of Flowers!
weed_woman wrote:
Oh I want to go see the band! I've been sipping all the marvelous cocktails and I want to boogie! Guess i'd better stay here and have some of Terris delicious tea. Now that its cold, I might add some gin and ice to it!
I made a russian cocktail for you all. don't ask me whats in it, but it will blow your sox off!
I kinda pinched Candees idea, but alas have no ice, so i had to top it up with more Vodka. It has a very aniseed aroma! Yummmm!
It's getting dark here around 5pm now, and I used to get home around 2pm, but have been so busy. Now I finish work and dash to the shops or whatever, and when i get home, it's straight inside to close curtains and put the gas heater on. I do have a fireplace, but am feeling lazy this year, and haven't colllected the firewood. I might gather some tomorrow and leave it on the veranda. the fire has such a nice atmosphere.
Sue