Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North, 0 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Daily Weather III,  Rebirth Begins, Even in the North
marsue wrote:
Ranunculus or Ixia--whatever it is, Kelli--I don't remember planting it--LOL. I bought a bunch of bulbs at 75% off late last fall so when this came up I went searching through the labels. The only thing I could find that resembled it called it an Ixia which I never heard of. There is another one about to bloom, too, only it is yellow. The foliage is very close to the ground and the bloom comes up on a stalk about 8 to 10 inches high. By the way, if someone manges to make it to the top of Anacapa, the view would certainly be worth it--but not for me! I would have to have an elevator! LOL
Ah, Kiska--did you and your DH ever consider staying in Mexico permanently? LOL
What gorgeous surroundings you had there!
Yep, pepper, we are into our normal springtime pattern, too. Afternoon thundershowers almost every day--although today they didn't materialize, thank goodness.
Yesterday only one of the iris buds had bloomed out. Here's the "Celebrity Song" today.