Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North, 0 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Daily Weather III,  Rebirth Begins, Even in the North
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning! :D We have a warm 59° w/ some T-storms predicted for this afternoon. Another good day to get outside! :D Yesterday & the day before was Marvelous! :) The birds are singing their hearts out! :D
At Dublin...
Fair: 57°F
Feels like: 57°F
Barometer: 30.2 in
Dewpoint: 55°
Humidity: 94%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 0 mph
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM

Marsue, What a Gorgeous Iris! :-O
Sharon! Peruvian no less! How Pretty! :D But your Brug is my new desktop! :D I've been looking for a "hardy" Fushia. I'm a little leerie of the ones in catalogs. There is a huge nursery not far from here...I think I'll go look there. Your's is Be-u-ti-ful! :D
Ric, Sounds as if you had a great time. Nothing better than talking to someone who appreciates a garden as much as you ! ;) I think I will teach that kind of thing to JW, cuz no one else seems to be near as interested...He watches intently while I am repotting. Yep, We're gonna have to watch the system that will be here by Monday...Hopefully it won't freeze! :-O
E_B, What a unique pic! I expect nothing less for you! ;) Your daughter is soooo pretty! I'm glad to hear that they won their game....what position does she play? And I'm glad that your son is near the end of his recovery time. Sorry about the football career, tho. He can do other things to keep him active and into sports, tho, huh? Garrett couldn't play football, either, so he opted for golf & baseball (my fave). He's really good at basketball, but we had issues w/ the coach & Garrett decided not to play. (I might add...the coach go fired this past year - - mid-season)
Pepper, Glad the storms are over for ya, but ain't that the way spring is? :)
Kiska, Sounds as if things are warming up for you! I know you are anxious for spring to be there! :D
Marsue, THose Petunia's! I wish I could get them to winter over here! I Love them!They are probably my most favorite annual. Sorry, But I have several Hosta's. And they really like it here in the shade. We have lots of it. We probably use two whole gallons of gas to mow all summer. (not bragging, just thankful)
Rann! Love your pics...and the Thlaspi rotundifolia! Does it have a common name? Hope all gets well soon! My new little Wisteria is really liking the new pot that I put it in....Now I need someone to build me a pergola (sp?). I think I'll have to employ my DB & DS. Altho, Garrett's girlfriend seems to keep him very busy....and he has so many projects for school. The 1st year of college can be very overwhelming! LOL And do can the last! :D
Kw, Love your little flower! Is hail normal for spring there? Gosh! Hope your tree made it!
Deb, You certainly Do have an Astillbe Forest! :D WOW!

The answer to the trivia is...B
The jet stream is the 'river' of fast moving winds several miles above the earth's surface that marks the boundary between global air masses. The jet stream was discovered by American B-29 bomber pilots during World War II. Pilots flying west reported headwinds as strong as 250 mph that prevented them from moving forward.

Todays' trivia is...
Q.What is a blue moon?
a) The second full moon in the same month
b) The second new moon in the same month
c) The second waning crescent in the same month
d) A moon from a popular TV show

Have a Great Day!
Joey