Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: Spring - The Rebirth has Begun, 0 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: Spring - The Rebirth has Begun

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Spring - The Rebirth has Begun
marsue wrote:
Yes, Dyson, you have been missed! Welcome back!
Thanks, Ric and se-eds for the tips on using Round-Up. I'll have to give those a try next time I want to use it on a windy day.
Adina: did you know that parts of the dandelion are edible? The greens, I think it is.
Joey: I'm going with B for the trivia, too. ---and who knew that clouds were so heavy? LOL
Deb: another gorgeous photo. I love daisies! I'm saving your pic for background, too. Right now I have Sharon's great photo at the top of this thread as background.

It has been another picture perfect day here in our neighborhood. Currently 74º. Lots of sunshine, blue sky, no clouds, birds singing, Purple Martins chattering to one another(we have 3 pair in our birdhouse), roses full of buds, tulips and daffs and petunias blooming, soft breeze blowing--what more can I say? DH and I enjoyed some time in the porch swing this afternoon. Actually, DH took a nap in the porch swing and I sat in a lawn chair--LOL.
The sun was so bright that it sort of "washed out" the photos I took but here is one of the flower bed alongside our driveway.