Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: Spring - The Rebirth has Begun, 0 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: Spring - The Rebirth has Begun

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Spring - The Rebirth has Begun
MySharona wrote:
Marsue – LOL! I loved math and science in school and did really well in them. I am clueless in how the calculations came back to me. Felt like I was back in school for a little while. Of course, it has been 30 years (OMG) since I was in school so I could be twisting things up!Thank you for your confidence in my numbers! LOL!
Marylyn – The picture look like Hickory, we have them here (don’t ever park under them…hickory nuts falling on your car is a very bad thing). I could be wrong in that area too! LOL!
Kelli – I love the cactus bloom, it’s so brilliant! And I feel the same way about the weight of a cloud as you do about your “transversal, alternate interior angles are congruent” statement! LOL!
Se_eds – I feel aging is gracefully accepting the length of our lives and acknowledging the challenges, happiness and wisdom we have acquired in those years. The thought of injecting anything into my face to hide a “wrinkle” makes me shudder (no offense to those of you who do this). I embrace my aging even though I am notorious for saying “I am sliding into 50 kicking and screaming”! I don’t mean that as a derogatory statement for aging. I say it because I have to work out every day, I have to conquer my hypothyroidism everyday, live my life as happily as I can everyday, and I live for God everyday, that alone makes life’s challenges so much easier.
Pepper – Feel free to send some of that rain this way!
TF – LOL! Hope Joey posts an answer soon!
Ric – So glad there wasn’t any damage in your area. Pretty narcissus!

We’ve had some really dark clouds and some sprinkles, but still no rain. I am watering the lawn now.

71.4 °F / 21.9 °C
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 53 °F / 12 °C
Wind: 2.0 mph / 3.2 km/h / 0.9 m/s from the SSE
Wind Gust: 8.3 mph / 13.4 km/h
Pressure: 29.94 in / 1013.8 hPa (Falling)
Heat Index: 77 °F / 25 °C
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 1 out of 16
Clouds: Scattered Clouds 3500 ft / 1066 m
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 20 ft / 6 m

Tonight
Partly cloudy with a 20% chance of evening showers. Patchy fog after midnight. Low 56. Southwest winds 5 mph.

Just bought this lovely today ... Diplandia