Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Indoor Gardening and Houseplants: crinum, 0 by Gitagal

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Gitagal

In reply to: crinum

Forum: Indoor Gardening and Houseplants

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of crinum
Gitagal wrote:
Kaleem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have YOU been hiding????? We have not talked for a long, long time!
My Amaryllis is just starting to bloom. It is very late this year, but I did not start the dormancy/rest period until late. After that, it all depends when I re potted them--when I started watering them, etc.

I am fine. Still working--part time. This year, I really set up a shelf with lights to start seeds. I have so many growing--mostly flowers. From vegetables, I have the Tomatoes, 3 different types of Basils and Parsley, I do not have anywhere in my Garden for a vegetable bed. Then--I just go and buy some fresh from the Farm Stand a couple of miles from my house.

Today i am off work, and it will be very warm outside--so I will be outside in the garden. It is all cleaned up already. Trying to get all my shrubs pruned back. Can't plant anything out yet--have to wait 3 more weeks or so.

Mostly, my Tomato plants need to go outside. I will take them out today for a "field trip".....They have grown to 10" tall (from seed) and I do not have any more room for something this tall under my lights. I am always so impatient this time of year!

Here are my tomatoes. They are now about 2" taller than on this picture.