Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' IX - Join us for a cup of Flowers!, 0 by pupilpropogtr

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright pupilpropogtr

In reply to: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' IX - Join us for a cup of Flowers!

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The FLOWERPOT Cafe' IX - Join us for a cup of Flowers!
pupilpropogtr wrote:
Hey all,
Won't be around much through next week. I get Teensy monday and I have over 200 lilies to plant. This doesn't include the 150 glads. WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!?! Well, honestly, I had tilled beside the walkway and was planning on them going there, but then things changed. So at the time, it was a great idea. Now every one has to go into pots. Potting soil is NOT cheap. I know I am not planting them right, cramming as many in them as I can, but I figure they will atleast have a fighting chance if they are in dirt.

Star, It is gonna get us. Just a couple of nights and then right back up into the 80's. Don't we have the craziest weather in the south?!?!

Candee, don't you just love the macro. Beautiful picture. The one I am attaching was taken with my "like new" Canon. A wonderful DGer over the pond, not Terri (who is wonderful also), sold it to me for dirt cheap. Now I take pictures all the time. I am still learning mine, as far as manual settings go. Have fun and keep snapping away.

Marcia, how do you do it? The orchid has been blooming for 2 MONTHS!!! AND you have more on the way?!? I want to get into orchids one day, but I realize I need to learn about the basic plants first. LOL. My photo is one I had, but not anymore as I don't know what to do with them after bloom. Pipen and Casey are adorable!!

Terri, those are great!! I never did anymore with mine, but I do have some left in good condition and MIGHT do something with them, IF I CAN FIND THE TIME!! I need so much more of that. What is the long stem sticking out of the spout on the yellow tea pot? I LOVE IT.

I'll drop in when I find time.

First attempts with macro on camera. Not to bad, but have gotten better. Reminds me of a lion.