Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Show and some answers please, 0 by Norm_au

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Norm_au

Subject: Show and some answers please

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Show and some answers please
Norm_au wrote:
Ok, I been looking around at your pics and ya places, very nice by the way, and I am only a recently new gardner (if I may call myself that yet) and well, I don't know alot about the game nor alot about the names of me plants, I have been getting most of them going now over a period of about 3 years or so, alot of them are still in pots because im not sure where to put them really and what to put them with, so I have taken shots of my rough lot of booty and would appreciate a name or two to put to some plants I have and any suggestions good or bad would be greatly appreciated, the reason there still in pots is I got put in a housing place and told that they would be moving me out in 8 months, well 3 and a bit years latter they did move me and finally got put in a place that im going to be staying at for many years to come Good Lord willing, I have put up lots of shade cloth to protect them, and am going to be ripping up the back yard to get rid of the lawn and build a shade house and a nice garden instead of lawn. ok there you go, you all up to speed, my chilli plant I put in the ground and my curry leaf tree as well, and of course some out the front of the house, and now let the show begin.

Chilli Plant

This message was edited Apr 10, 2008 8:10 AM