Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: April Daily Weather, What a beautiful world Spring Brings!, 0 by rannveig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rannveig

In reply to: April Daily Weather, What a beautiful world Spring Brings!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Daily Weather,  What a beautiful world Spring Brings!
rannveig wrote:
Good morning!

Sorry I've been a no show for so long - I've been busy transplanting seedlings - I've almost filled the greenhouse so I had to put up an extra shelf. So much for not going overboard this year .......... lol

I tried to catch up but gave up on it - lol. I missed a few birthdays - happy beleated birthdays to Seeds and Kayle :-) Wonderful photos everyone! Some lovely hellebores, azaleas, flowering trees :-)

Kelli - your photos are so amazing! Loved them all. Your iris Best Bet (or something like that) is stunning!

Kiska -so nice to see you posting again! I've missed your photos from Alaska :-) It's good to hear your eye's improving :-)

Debi - that is a gorgeous photo of your iris and the photo of the azaleas in your back yard was wonderful as well :-)

It's been springlike for the past 2 weeks, below freezing at night with daytime highs in the mid to low 30's and quite a few sunny days :-) This morning we woke up to about 2 inches of snow. The girls were really bummed out that they'd have to get the snowsuits and boots out again. lol It's about 35°F so the snow's melting already and there are a few breaks in the clouds so we might even see some sun today :-)

These crocus are growing close enough to the wall of the house so they weren't completely covered in snow ;-)

Hope you all have a great day!

Rann

This message was edited Apr 9, 2008 2:32 PM