Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: So, what have ya done so far...., 0 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: So, what have ya done so far....

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of So, what have ya done so far....
HollyAnnS wrote:
Gita, I don't think those Digitalis seeds came from me. Your right it sure is nice to have a couple of guys to do the heavy stuff. Both my sons will come and help do whatever and they all know how to fix most anything. I'm lucky to have nice children that live close by. They go up to their Grandparents house and help out, too. My girls are just as nice but not as handy. LOL Josh still lives at the house of and on and gets laid off every winter so he's good for the off season stuff. Jamie only lives 3 miles away. He brings his family over almost everyday in the summer to swim in the pool so it's easy to get him to help with a few small things when they come over. It's nice having Ric to garden with, someone to share the experience. I even enjoy having him out there even when we aren't working in the same area. I will go over and see what he is doing in the front yard and then drag him over to the back yard to see what I have done.
Good luck with your grass sounds like it should look really good. My lawn is horrible dead grass and mole mounds. I should have treated it with milky spore last fall.
Becky, I'm holding off on my MG and Moonflower seeds I got some very nice varieties from some swaps. I'm getting antsy can't wait to see them grow.
This Bridge they are replacing is just a 1/4 of a mile from my house. Josh works for a company that builds bridges. His company barely lost the bid on this bridge. Such a shame would have made this so much easier. There is quite a lot of cut red stone and we are only going to get a little bit of it. The pieces are pretty large and at the bottom of a hill. You can't get a truck or a wheel barrow down there the ground is too soft from them running the heavy equipment around. It all has to be hand carried up hill in lose dirt.