Northeast Gardening: When do I plant these?, 0 by blueskyes

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright blueskyes

In reply to: When do I plant these?

Forum: Northeast Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of When do I plant these?
blueskyes wrote:
wow- what a response. I want to Thank You ALL again for your welcomes and responses. I really miss my old home and 5000 sq ft gardens filled with everything you can think of. It's been 6 years since I moved out and left ALL of my equiptment, which a neighbor grabbed and had to buy a storage (large) shed to accomodate my things. I didn't wanted to bring it to this townhouse I live in now. This website and Dea got me motivated to do something here to decorate the outside and add some color. It will Never be the old gardens, but it will lok nicer than what I have now.

Voctorgardner mentioned shrubs above. So I went outside and took some pictures of the outside areas, which I will plant. This place is maintained by a company that trims, weeds and mulches plus cuts the lawn and shovels the snow too.

The "shrubs" are green and fairly large and have to be maintained in accordance with the association. Here are the pics. Thanks for your help. Also, I picked up 3 more boxes at Sam's Club to plant. they had no garden tools for sale.

Thanks,
Ken