Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: March Daily Weather III, Spring a week away, 0 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: March Daily Weather III, Spring a week away

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of March Daily Weather III, Spring a week away
MySharona wrote:
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Traditional Gaelic Blessing:

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Good Morning everyone! We had the most gorgeous weekend. I repotted a bunch of plants and potted the new ones. I got a lot done in the yard and even squeezed in some "tan time"! I saw the first Monarch of the season yesterday. So beautiful! I'm glad y'all have enjoyed the car show pics. I have a couple more and will get them posted this week. We also had some beautiful sunrises and sunsets, but I didn’t get many pics! I’m normally a major earlybird, yet I managed to sleep in 2 extra hours on Saturday LOL! Felt good, but then like a bum! Should have been at the beach taking pictures LOL!

I've missed so much these last couple of days. I am so sorry to hear of the damage/loss in the Atlanta area. It's so hard to plan for tornados - you never know when or where they are going to hit. We had some very high winds late Saturday afternoon into the evening from the same system that hit Atlanta. No rain.

62.2 °F / 16 °C
Partly Cloudy
Humidity: 50%
Dew Point: 43 °F / 6 °C
Wind: 1.0 mph / 1 km/hfrom the East
Wind Gust: 4.5 mph / 7 km/h
Pressure: 30.30 in / 1026.0 hPa(Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 25000 ft / 7620 m
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 20 ft / 6 m

Today
Partly cloudy and breezy. High 68. East winds 15 to 20 mph.

Saturday we got to 81* (a little warm for this time of year) yesterday mid 70's - today 68*?! No complaints. We're having our sunrise Easter Sunday service at Peter's Point Beach (we this every year). It's always so pretty. I'll take pictures. Sunset Saturday night. I looked outside and told DH "We're missing a beautiful sunset". It would have been over by the time we got to the Marina.

This message was edited Mar 17, 2008 5:49 AM