Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Container Spillers, 0 by KatG

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright KatG

In reply to: Container Spillers

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Container Spillers
KatG wrote:
Thank-you Redtootsiepop. I think it's going to be beautiful when it's get's going.

Janet, that's a really great idea...I have never seen any trailing Coleus around here, but I'm sure I could order some. They would probably do well with the Sunpatiens. Have you tried these Sunpatiens? They aparently don't get into the stores until May, but I guess they've been bringing some into the warmer climates earlier. They're very limited and I'm hoping they'll be stocking more soon. Very interesting info:
http://www.vivagarden.com/flowers/sunpatiens/index.html

Revclause...that is one Gorgeous container of Coleus! Oh my, just beautiful! And thank-you for the link. I'll check it out.

Kat

Look at this crazy stackable planter! I was going to replant it but don't have the heart to pull things out. I guess the parsley has gone nuts because I'm constantly picking it to cook with. Still have Rosemary, oregano and lemon balm...There's a good clean-up coming up though! Come to think of it...Parsley would make a nice accent/foreground plant in a container!

This message was edited Mar 5, 2008 2:34 AM