Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Michigan Gardening: I'll always be a Michigander!, 0 by gardenlady123

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright gardenlady123

In reply to: I'll always be a Michigander!

Forum: Michigan Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of I'll always be a Michigander!
gardenlady123 wrote:
hello flowrgirl1!!! I agree MI is a beautiful state It would be very hard to move away:( sorry to hear that. Did you move because of a job or husband??? Maybe boyfriends job? Anyway it was very hard to move away from your home. I have lived in MI my whole life also and probably never will move...Even though every winter I say Im going too!!! But NC has a very long growing time!! way longer than us.We "lost" a whole lot of snow today because of all the rain, and the warmer temps this morning. 53 degrees at 5:00am on monday morn. How long have you been gardening? Ive been around 10 years and am very hooked now!! Your photo is very beautiful! I have mostly shade and can not have alot of the flowers you have in your photo. Wish I could. Sounds like you are very homesick and Im very sorry for you... Have a great day and "keep your chin up". Ronna in Plainwell MI PS this was our back yard a couple of weeks ago you dont miss this do you?