Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: March Daily Weather..... 3 weeks to Spring, 0 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: March Daily Weather..... 3 weeks to Spring

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of March Daily Weather..... 3 weeks to Spring
marsue wrote:
Thanks for starting the March thread, Ric. Pretty ornamental cabbage.
George: those Caucasus Mountains are beautiful but treacherous looking!
Adina: very interesting and informative website, Adina. I enjoyed reading about some of the Romanian traditions.
Deb: such a pretty hellebore. I have never grown them nor the ornamental cabbages that Ric has but I would like to try my hand at both--perhaps next winter.
Kiska: when do the waterfalls start to thaw--or do they ever? LOL
Good weather pics, Celia--looked like some nasty stuff, though. Glad it is gone from your area today.
petralittledog, are you new to the weather thread? If so, welcome!

Diversity in weather, indeed! Yesterday was a beautiful day, high near 70º and sunshine. Today, high in the low 70's and partly cloudy and a little windy. Monday night low forecast to be 32º and a high on Tuesday of only 39º with possible snow! Can you believe this crazy weather!??

here's our "official" forecast:
Today: Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a south wind between 15 and 20 mph.
Tonight: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. South wind around 15 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Some iris from my other house a few years ago.