Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Floral Clubs - #2, 0 by karmaplace

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright karmaplace

In reply to: Floral Clubs - #2

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Floral Clubs - #2
karmaplace wrote:
Hi everyone! Looks like a happening club in here. Thanks for all the tropical oasis(es?). Sorry I haven't found time to do mine. But I will leave you an old beach arrangement I made last summer.

Dig, love what you did with the mother in law's tongue. Your dragon was a nice touch.
Haighr, I have two pineapple tops in a pot as well. I hope they'll look as cool as yours one day. Your backyard island looks like a tropical oasis.
Traci, you are really up to date with floral design. Tulips inside a vase are the thing these days. Your tulip placement looks perfect. Love the setup too. Looks like a couple of groupies. You put a lot of detail into your arrangements. Great job. . .are you sure you're new at this??
Sue, your arrangement is truly tropical with the bright colors. You've used all tropical flowers and foliage as well. Awesome.
Terri, what can I say. . .you did it again. That is sooooo creative. You did an EXCELLENT job using traditional flowers. That is the hardest thing to do. . .creating a tropical feel using everyday traditional flowers. I am in absolute awe. . .with the whole set up. The colors remind me of the floral profusion that won 1st place in Chelsea. You've changed my mind about that color combination. It rocks!

Leaving you a rerun of my tropical oasis from last summer until I can get some flowers. Hope to talk again later. Bye for now.