Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Irises: when you visit an iris garden...., 0 by NYVOICES99

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright NYVOICES99

In reply to: when you visit an iris garden....

Forum: Irises

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of when you visit an iris garden....
NYVOICES99 wrote:
Quoting:Many places where I have visited simply have a large cooler of ice water with paper cups available. Trust me ... on a 90 degree day that cooler was just fine and very appreciated

Trust her on this, One 5 gal cooler is about the cost of 1 1/2 cases of bottled water, the Iris farm I go to has 2 -5 gal coolers with ice water.

On the port a potty the place I go rents 2 of them from the start of bloom till a bit after, If you find the right place to rent from, you will get a discount on 2 & also a discount for renting more than 1 month, hope this makes sense to you.

The place I go, has a dig your own bed, this may be something you could do down the line, or maybe not, he also has MANY BEDS you can look at all day, but HE is the only 1 that can/will dig from them, if I see 1 I want & it's in short supply, that's a fact of life & I have to wait till he has enough that he can sell from it. a list of available is a great idea, but that could change daily depending on the business you do.

Best Of Luck To You!!

The people you see in the far back are in the dig your own bed.
Bed to the right of me is 1 of his MANY display beds.
This is my Mom & I at my local Iris farm.;)Anita