Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Confession Time, 0 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: Confession Time

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Confession Time
77sunset wrote:
Good morning all. I must say that I usually never have the funds for an expensive plant no matter how much I want it.
however since selling a few plants I was able to buy my epi collection. Can I count that as a plant ?
I spent $200.00 on 4 trailer loads of asstd epis and other cacti.
Hubby bought me an orchid in flower for $30.00 a few years ago. It has not flowered since but thats normal for my orchids anyway.
I see by the threads above that the Woollemi pine is not likely to be extinct now. i have seen them and would like one but they are around $60.00 .
Maybe if they grow from cuttings there will be a lot more around as time goes by.
It's great to see a tree being saved this way.
another really hot day today. We have had very muggy days up around 38C here.. I am only too happy to exchange for rain, chrissy. .
Time I went and threw some water at the pot plants before this hot wind dehydrates them all.
Pic of my stag which was not expensive . He was a little baby about 6'' across 6 yrs ago and I thought he just looks nice and cool and green on a day like today.
Have a great day everyone, Jean