Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Off topic - Went to GA and bought a Miata!, 0 by miatablu

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright miatablu

Subject: Off topic - Went to GA and bought a Miata!

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Off topic - Went to GA and bought a Miata!
miatablu wrote:
I'm so excited! After losing my Miata in October in an accident, I wasn't looking forward to spring without my roadster. Thanks to all of you for the suggestions for my next car, but I decided I still wanted an early year Miata. So I started looking early thinking it would be a while before I saw something I wanted. Almost immediately I found exactly what I was looking for. A 1991, Limited Edition, British Racing Green Miata, with a hardtop. It was garage kept, has 90,000 miles and was only driven by a teacher to and from school. It's all original and in really good shape for a '91. The only drawback was it was in Northern Georgia in the Great Smokey Mountains. So a good friend of ours borrowed a trailer from his sister who has a car dealership drove me all the way down there to get it. He use to be a truck driver, so he is use to long drives. We left 6:30am on Monday morning and got back 4:30am on Tuesday. What an adventure. Especially when we ran into the snow in Leesburg about 3 am.