Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Pacific Northwest Gardening: Um...hi...I'm new here..., 0 by outtamygourd

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright outtamygourd

In reply to: Um...hi...I'm new here...

Forum: Pacific Northwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Um...hi...I'm new here...
outtamygourd wrote:
Hello to all to whom I have not yet said "hey." What a warm welcome I have received...wow. I apologize for not acknowledging each individually but know that I appreciate EVERYONE's kind words. Laurie and Sanna...the only differences between people are geographic. We all have some common bonds and that is quite obvious here (wouldn't it be nice if the whole world were this welcoming to others?). Laurie...I was in the UK once many years ago but would love to return, and Sanna, I used to live in Northern Cal...Sonoma County and Chico, specifically. Had several friends who went to Humboldt State and gave it serious consideration for a while but never panned out. Rebeccanne...I have roots in Oregon as well...my son and uncle live at the top of your state (Portland) but when I was a kid we took a vacation which landed us in Gold Beach. Anyway...thanks to all

Elaine ~ I would consider growing ANYTHING! I was amazed the first time I came up here how lush it was and now I live here! WOW. The brugs are beautiful but I didn't know they grow here. I have SO much to learn about this area! Think I need to take a local horticulture class just so I can sort everything out. I will definitely pop over to the pet forum as well because my boys are my life since the human kids are grown and gone...fortunately hubby Tim knows his place in the pecking order (#3) and accepts it graciously! Chile and Crikey say
"woof" to your Spot and Mopsy.

I will be taking photos as soon as the holidays go on hiatus and will post a walkabout here for ideas. Thank you again, EVERYONE, for your willing acceptance of a stranger (than you know) amongst you! Merry ramakwanzanukkahchristivus to all (just covering as many bases as I can in one word!) and to all a good night!