Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: No more Tradescantia, 0 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: No more Tradescantia

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of No more Tradescantia
weed_woman wrote:
Hi Chrissy and Debi,
I have noticed that there is a patch of wandering Jew that appears and disappears at times, in the chook yard! So they must eat it down, it grows back and they eat it down again. I might put them in a temporary pen outside where the other large patch is!
The 2 remaining bags of Rhoeo at the gate, disappeared today, so I am happy someone wanted it.
I am now waiting for the green waste bin to be emptied tomorrow as i have a barrowfull of prunings under the house. Some stuff cant go through the mulcher unfortunately. I also bought home a bit of Hibiscus pruning from a customer, but its too stringy for the mulcher too. Luckily our bins get emptied weeky and are the size of a normal wheelie bin. I fill mine every week!
Its getting busy with work, and I picked up another 4 mowing jobs this week! I need a helper! Any takers?
My bike finishes on ebay tonight, and as it looks like it will go to Sydney, me and DH are planning a drive down, as its our anniversary on Sunday. We thought we could combine delivery with a night in a flash hotel in the city and catch a show or something. I've not done that before. But anyway, I should not count my chickens before they are hatched!
Fingers crossed. Well, thats it for me tonight, one thread, one post, and one picture.
My little climbing rose on the arch.