Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Spectacular 2007 Cottage Garden Seed Swap#3, 0 by grampapa

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright grampapa

In reply to: Spectacular 2007 Cottage Garden Seed Swap#3

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Spectacular 2007 Cottage Garden Seed Swap#3
grampapa wrote:
Rachel, did you HAVE to tell me about the secret Santa swap (you little enabler, you). there are actually 2 of them, darn it. I'm trying to talk myself out of it, without much luck. It's sooooo tempting :0) I know I'm going to have way too much else to do, but it's so much fun to get those little packages.

my 'seed room' is my house. I have my paper plates, container lids, etc. all over my kitchen counter, dining room table, coffee table...you name it, it's covered LOL. I could put them in my sewing room where I have a large table, but I like to pick thru them or work on bagging when I'm watching TV. The only way I'm getting away with it, I remind DH how many wonderful plants (free!) I got with my wintersowing last year. He was pretty impressed with my instant cottage garden.

I was using the 2x3 bags, but the 2x2 were on sale and they're big enough for all but the largest seeds.

ps I will be hosting Thanksgiving dinner, but only for us and DS and family (6 people). well, maybe my girlfriend, and possibly my aunt & uncle...so it could be 9. guess I better start thinking about moving this mess out of here ;-)

Precarious stacking?? not at all