Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Bird Watching: Piccies Vol. 25, 0 by wallaby1

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright wallaby1

In reply to: Piccies Vol. 25

Forum: Bird Watching

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Piccies Vol. 25
wallaby1 wrote:
Thanks pelle, and Indiana, it was one of those rare lucky occasions being in the right place at the right time taking a pic exactly at the right time!

It seems rare birds are in order just now!

So interesting to see and read about different birds, Grasmussen "American Coot is swimming in front of float plane dock number 811 on Lake Hood - Spenard Lake, portion of Anchorage International Airport." I wonder if they charged it landing fees! We don't think of a lake as being part of an International Airport!

You did well to get the Mocking bird on an electric cable Janet, they usually turn out dark, the Robin has one of his lookouts on a cable, always in the same spot, he sings his head off but it's difficult to get anything but a silhouette.

Grandmaggie, I can't say anything except that I am in awe! Fantastic pics, the last one with reflections is spectacular!

Cold and dull here today so probably won't get any pics, but thought I would post this one of a crow as it flew overhead yesterday, they make great silhouettes!