Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' , 0 by pupilpropogtr

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright pupilpropogtr

In reply to: The FLOWERPOT Cafe'

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The   FLOWERPOT  Cafe'
pupilpropogtr wrote:
Smacking my lips as I devour the last bite of sushi. The edible violets were a nice touch and made them lovely. May I also order a Pouchella cocktail for a refresher. It is late in the evening and tea would keep me awake, altough I am glad to see it added. I love the blackberry warm tea in a bag myself.

Hello perennialgirl, I am a wanna be arranger and the these two ladies are helping me limp along. Don't let them fool you with their modesty. They are fabulous. Have you seen either the workshop thread or the easy arrangements. I think they did this just because I didn't know an arrangement from a bush and they wanted to spare my feelings (Karma knows now that I can take the heat). I have attempted a couple and will try to tackle...ugh...parallels this week. They are task masters so beware. Karma pretends to be mild mannered, but she has quite the little slave driver hidden inside. Terri will remind you several times it is your turn to attempt another arrangement. I was a nervous wreak doing so, but the encouragement afterwards makes me want to keep trying and their advice as ideas are wonderful. Constructive criticism is always a plus. Karma changed the look completely by suggesting I move one flower. I could not believe the difference.

I must add my yellow rose. It was here when we moved in. These are a little old as my camera is no more (belonged to the company). I have another and must find it soon.