Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: My first yellow Plumeria, 0 by TurtleChi

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright TurtleChi

In reply to: My first yellow Plumeria

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of My first yellow Plumeria
TurtleChi wrote:
This will only be my second year at over wintering... You put them in a place where it wont freeze and you leave them alone.. I will keep a fan on in the room to keep air flow going... They only need light if they don't have a good set of roots... I had give or take ten..LOL about 20 to 25 in my dinning area with heat mats. Also had about 5 banana trees... I will have very few this year that has to come upstairs with me on heat mats... Next year as they more bloom or so I hope so I will start weeding them out as I can't keep this many as trees... So far the Maui Yellow, and a Kimo I had bloom are in my top picking...LOL
Oh and very important... NO WATER IN WINTER... then again others say to give them a tiny sip... I did this last year and lost several to rot... But what ever works for you...
Oh and here is my passion flower that bloomed today for me... She is just so beautiful... Or so I think anyway...LOL
Hugs,
Susan