Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: September's Daily Weather 2, a welcome cooling?, 0 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: September's Daily Weather 2, a welcome cooling?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September's Daily Weather 2, a welcome cooling?
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning! All! We have a temp of 52* & it should get up into the low 80's again. But we need rain! We're still below normal! :-O

E_B! LOL! I really did get a good laugh! :D I think I'm in denyal!(sp) I refuse to believe that I'm getting "old"! :D I'm getting Better! :D ~ Your new "lean-to" looks quite invitng w/all the Cleome's, Stone Crop, & Blackeyed Susan's! Really Nice! The perfect place for the lean-to! :D
Sharon, That bud has really got me in suspention! I know that you're on pins & needles waiting for it to open! Glad that you got some rain, but gee...that stadium is flooded! :-O
Dyson, take 'er easy. And do let us know how the UVA trip goes!
Kiska, that little fella is keeping an eye on you! :D And it Does look like he's picked out a real comfy spot to bed! :D
Kelli, Take care & stay warm! Sounds as if you're in for some nasty weather in the next couple of days! I love my sweats...have one on as I type...I really do prefer the cool...
Adina, I hope your cold doesn't last long, so you can chat more! :D Your Datura's are holding up really well in the cool temps! :D
Pati? Will you need to "batten down the hatches"? Keep taking those meds! I won't ask how you did it either, but it has to hurt! :-O
Thanks Marylyn! His name may change...I laughed at Emily yesterday....she's been calling him "little Buddy"! :D
Thanks, Deb. I really like the color of the Coreopsis...Fall color! :D

Well need to run...
Have a Great Day! :D
Joey

(just one more of 'little Buddy' snoozin')