Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' , 0 by pupilpropogtr

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright pupilpropogtr

In reply to: The FLOWERPOT Cafe'

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The   FLOWERPOT  Cafe'
pupilpropogtr wrote:
Hi,
Been so busy I forgot to swing by and grap some java. Um...I did it. I have my first arrangement. Please don't D-mail each other back and forth laughing. I never thought something like this would be so stressful, as I have no problem being outgoing. Ya'll are so fantastic and this is so amateur. On that note, however, I can take constructive critiquing very well. I learned several things. First, FOAM. I would have had a great arrangement and vase if I had some, but since I did not I had to settle for the bud vase. Second, Do NOT use a white back drop. It has a bad shadow. Third, If you walk around your yard, you can find some amazing stuff. Fourth, always make sure what you have covering the stems in the vase actually needs to cover them. Finally, this is NOT easy to do, and all I had were two flowers and some monkey grass. I bought the large rose, the rest I scavaged. My stupid roses still haven' bloomed.

Thanks for the ideas. I did this based on the baby bottle (which is a fantastic idea for a baby shower!!).

Traci