Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: September's Daily Weather 2, a welcome cooling?, 0 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: September's Daily Weather 2, a welcome cooling?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September's Daily Weather 2, a welcome cooling?
MySharona wrote:
Rann – OMG – “finally above 40”?! In September? I’m sure I’d break out in tears! Very pretty flowers.
Joey – DH is a dork and we all know it! He calls me a garden nerd! The bench looks like a great place to sit and relax for a while. I'm with Kiska – as long as you passed you did good, esp if you did better than you thought. Don’t be so hard on yourself (or Garrett)!
Pati – LOL!
Kiska – Those apples look tart and delicious…made my taste buds squirm thinking about tart though!
Deb –Thank you for the BF ID. I see them all the time, but never up close like that.
DYSON! – How are you?
Adina – The storm was bad, but could have been worse. It blew though pretty quickly and we got some much needed rain. Is that Cici(?) on the right in the picture? Who are the other 2 men measuring for windows/doors? Pretty wild flowers and sunset!
Sidney – I agree, feels like August again. :P The coleus is very pretty!

79.9 °F / 26.6 °C
Thunderstorm
Humidity: 84%
Dew Point: 75 °F / 24 °C
Wind: 2.0 mph / 3.2 km/h / 0.9 m/s from the South
Wind Gust: 8.3 mph / 13.4 km/h
Pressure: 29.97 in / 1014.8 hPa (Steady)
Heat Index: 85 °F / 29 °C
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 2000 ft / 609 m
Mostly Cloudy 5000 ft / 1524 m
Mostly Cloudy 25000 ft / 7620 m

Tonight
Mostly cloudy early in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the mid 70s. Southwest winds 5 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.

We had a storm blow through earlier and hear another on coming now. A little lopsided, but you get the drift!

This message was edited Sep 14, 2007 7:37 PM