Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Garden Pests and Diseases: Constant Visitor..., 0 by KatG

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright KatG

In reply to: Constant Visitor...

Forum: Garden Pests and Diseases

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Constant Visitor...
KatG wrote:
Still haven't figured things out about the rat-trap...but I can sure feel for you! My friend went through the same thing. Ticks all over the wall!!!! They were crazy about it, and I can understand why. They also got the Pro's in, and so far, so good! eeeeewwwww.

After living here for close to 30 years...I'm really careful about feeding the birds. I'll spread some seed down by the dock, but will not keep a bird feeder anywhere near the house. I have a little lime tree, but it's really far away. Nothing that they would like on the Screened lanai, but I think they ate a hole in the screen to get in. I cook a lot and my friends tell me that they probably just smelled things and wanted in! haha.

They're still out there as these Hunter-Yorkies are having a ball. When I can finally get them back in, they're wearing all kinds of plant adornment! Artillery fern earrings, blue daze veils???

It makes me kind of sad that I might have to renovate my now overgrown container garden, just to control the vermin!