Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather #III Summer's winding down!!!, 0 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: August Daily Weather #III Summer's winding down!!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather #III  Summer's winding down!!!
music2keep wrote:
I agree with you Se_eds! Nature is Grand! ;D Glad that you have had a great day!

I washed my car & Voila! it rained! Not much, but enough to bring the temp of 95* down to 82* in a matter of minutes. Yes, A good day! Class was good, too. Altho, it's still really odd having a class w/ Garrett. I was silently chuckling when he asked me what was for supper, & the little girl behind me kept looking at Garrett, then me (we sit in different rows & far appart). She did that several times. No one but the prof. knows that we are mom & son. :D

Kiska, Love those fair pics! And the Kale is Huge! :-O
Thanks Rann, yep that is the last of my hosta's to bloom. I like the pic w/your girls...altho it looks rather steamy.
Sharon! LOL! Does Golden Rod bother your sinus's? That's probably why I've had a head ache today (not bad & I popped a Clarinex), but I love them - so bright & yellow.
Sidney! LOL!!!! I didn't even notice! :D ROTFL!!! :D

Well! Everybody got the trivia right! Hugo it Was. We felt his angry winds here, too. I almost cried when I went in the woods that fall to scout for signs before we went hunting...Ancient oaks were toppled over like Lincoln Logs.

Joey