Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Yes, I'd like your 2 ¢, 0 by ladygardener1

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ladygardener1

In reply to: Yes, I'd like your 2 ¢

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Yes, I'd like your 2 ¢
ladygardener1 wrote:
Hi gang! I like hearing from you. It gets the creative juices flowing. I am a plant collector at heart and fall short in design. sigh : (

The weekend is here so will be working on sifting more compost for the area in question. I called one Nursery for the Sky pencil Holly, they don't have it but could order, I'd like to see it before buying. Don't know if I'll get to another nursery this week.
Also looking at the links you posted and WOW!!
Holly, the water willow is doing good I just placed it in the watergarden by the side, wonder if I could use it in the area where this "reed" is.

Here is a picture looking down on the thick mass that I can stand on and not sink into the water. You can see about 3 inches of the toes of my garden shoes to give you an idea of the size. It is about 1/2 way into the water garden and is taking up to much water space. I'll have to roll it out to cut it apart as I don't want to take a chance of cutting the liner.