Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: LOOK WHAT I'VE GOT! (warning, seriously cuteness inside), 0 by rcn48

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rcn48

In reply to: LOOK WHAT I'VE GOT! (warning, seriously cuteness inside)

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of LOOK WHAT I'VE GOT! (warning, seriously cuteness inside)
rcn48 wrote:
Hart what a cutie and what a wonderful surprise!

Critter, make that 3 looking for puppies :) We lost our sweet little Flopsy (10 yrs old) in January and we had a terrible time dealing with it. We knew we had to wait until June to find a new dog because we're just too busy in the spring and have been seriously looking for a couple of months. We were really interested in a Bernese Mountain Dog but decided they were too big - looking for a medium sized dog. I've had Springer Spaniels all my life and Flopsy was a Springer/Jack Russell mix, size of a Jack but with the markings and sweet disposition of a Springer. I was following along on the other puppy thread and after checking on the Labradoodles found out that there is a Springerdoodle! Well, long story short DH said absolutely not they look too much like Flopsy :( Plus, the only pups I could find were either in Florida or New York. So I continued our daily search of the shelters within an hour's driving distance. Lo and behold I finally found a pup yesterday morning and he/she is still available - a Border Collie mix with the markings of a Bernese Mountain Dog! http://www.humanecampbell.org/animals/detail.php?AnimalID=25... - Filled out the adoption application yesterday and keeping my fingers crossed that we will hear something soon.

Debbie