Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Local Supplier of 20% Vinegar?, 0 by Shirley1md

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Shirley1md

In reply to: Local Supplier of 20% Vinegar?

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Local Supplier of 20% Vinegar?
Shirley1md wrote:
Thanks so much!

This morning we took Ginger to see one of the breeders. She said that Ginger should be due between July 25th-27th, so it's less than 4 weeks to go! Ginger will stay with another Boxer breeder who has been birthing puppies for the past 40 yrs. We know her well because she birthed our previous Boxer's pups too. So, Ginger will go to her home (about 45 mins from us) around the 17th to get 'settled in'. Also, Ginger will be x-rayed during that last week to see how many pups are in her litter.

I don't get involved with the breeding or the birthing process. I leave those things to the 'experts'! We'll be able to visit Ginger & the pups during the first 8 weeks that she is away from home & nursing them. Then the majority of the pups will be sold to loving pre-qualified families. This is Ginger's 1st and only litter, as I only agreed to one. After she has recuperated from the birth process & lactation is completed, then I plan to get her 'fixed'.

Here are the latest pictures of Ms. Ginger, who has definitely lost her girlish figure.

wrightie: Aawww, what sweethearts! Your Great Dane was beautiful and had lovely markings. The fur coloring is called "brindle", as opposed to Ginger's which is "fawn" colored. The geriatric Boxer has natural ears as opposed to cropped ones, which are the 'standard' for this breed. However, I did notice the docked tail.