Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Local Supplier of 20% Vinegar?, 0 by Shirley1md

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Shirley1md

In reply to: Local Supplier of 20% Vinegar?

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Local Supplier of 20% Vinegar?
Shirley1md wrote:
Well.....if anyone is interested in a pure breed Boxer puppy for a loving home, please let me know. 'Miss' Ginger is expecting! She's gonna be a Mommy in about 4 weeks! Puppies wouldn't be available until they are 8 weeks old (MD State law) and have had their 1st series of shots. I'll post pictures when the big event happens. Guaranteed to melt your heart!

Here is the proud Momma.

Edited to say, how did this thread go from talking about 20% vinegar to puppies??? :~)

Edited again....I just looked at the link that was provided for Great Dane puppies. Talk about adoreable! They are "gentle giants" and make a wonderful pet for families.

Edited for the last time...I promise! Sally, you are absolutely correct when you tell potential buyers to "do their homework"! We have only purchased our Boxers from reputable breeders and went through the AKC (American Kennel Club) to find them. I would never ever consider a puppy that was bred through a backyard "puppy mill". It's cruel to bring animals into this world if there are known genetic problems. It is always advisable to go through reputable breeders for what ever dog you want.

This message was edited Jul 6, 2007 11:59 PM

This message was edited Jul 7, 2007 12:08 AM

This message was edited Jul 7, 2007 12:19 AM