Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: July Daily Weather What's Happening in your neighborhood???, 0 by rannveig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rannveig

In reply to: July Daily Weather What's Happening in your neighborhood???

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of July Daily Weather  What's Happening in your neighborhood???
rannveig wrote:
Sidney - thanks for the compliment - that was so sweet :-) I'm glad to share my corner of the world with the rest of you ;-)

Blooms - so sad about the fires. Thanks too - this is a really fun time to be here :-) 5% humidity is beyond my comprehension ........

Joey - beautiful scenery! :-) So glad the fish are doing better :-)

Kiska - loved the eagle photos and those hanging baskets are really something!

Deb - thanks :-) Love the photos from your trip - looks like a wonderful place to be :-)

Kelli - the lupines aren't native - they're actually imported from Alaska and hence called Alaska lupines here ;-) Love the photos from your hike - such wonderful scenery. I loved MASH too :-)

Ric - I have no idea what that wonderful plant is - you'll have to fill us in on that one ;-)

EB - thank you. Very pretty shady border there - those iris are wonderful :-)

Hope I didn't leave anyone out!

Today was really great - got up to 63°F, sunny and a bit breezy in the afternoon. Before the breeze kicked in I was sweating and wondering how people survive (and go on hikes!! yikes!!) in 90°F ....... lol .... I really hate to sweat ;-) You can just imagine my misery in those hot Florida summers ..... I can't even tell you .... lol ;-) Now it's clouded up and it's RAINING!!!!! Yay! So I don't have to go out to water :-) A perfect day in my book :-)

Hope you all had a good one as well.

Here's a photo from Wednesday night (well technically it was Thursday since it was after midnight) I looked out the window around 0:45 am and noticed the sky was on fire so I grabbed the camera and went out to photograph it .......... it does pay to stay up late sometimes ;-) Wish you all could have been there .... it was really magical :-)

Rannveig